Monday, November 26, 2012

Sankalpa seeds



The end of the year is approaching and I find myself evaluating where I have come and where I am going more. This is when I like to reiterate in my classes, intention.
 Sankalpa, meaning purpose or will is often described as a seed of  intention. This seed is something for yourself to come back to, to nourish in meditation. To not only create a positive resolution of sorts but to actually change you, your way of thinking, acting, living. Manifesting your sankalpa in to action, allowing that seed of will flourish into the best you. Unlike typical resolutions  which can be a negative way of thinking, sankalpa is a way of changing your thinking altogether. Instead of saying I wish or I could, sankalpas would sound more like I am. Try a snakalpa seed, their fruit is delicious! Happy sankalpa planting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment